Saturday, March 17, 2012

Welcome Spring

I had a very productive day today. We decided to go to the Yellow River Game Ranch in Lilburn. I love feeding the deer and other animals. We also took a drive out to the Dekalb farmer market. I wanted to stock up on spices and browse around. I don't think I ever want to go back on a Saturday but I got what I went for. And into the afternoon I picked up the soda on sale at CVS, great deal on 12 pk coke products. Then onto Ace Hardware for some flowers which I then planted in my pots when I got home. The day isn't even over yet but I am welcoming spring with open arms. There is something about the sun shining that makes everything ok. It is a bit warm for my taste already, but it is nice to go out without bundling up in heavy jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment